We have learned over the last 3 years, thanks to COVID, that many of our clients prefer to deliver the Tax Documents to us and have us prepare their return remotely. Get the documents to us however it works best for you and receive a call when the returns are complete. This saves you a trip across town and with the road construction at our office it saves time and frustration!
You can provide us with your information via the following options:
- Secure Portal – PLEASE USE THIS OPTION! You can have access to our secure portal through our website. Please call or email and request access if you have not set up an account. This is the best and most secure way to get us your documents! You can scan your documents at home or use your phone to take pictures or use a “scanning App” on your phone to create PDF’s of your documents and then upload the right from your phone!
- Mail – if you would like to mail your documents, please mail your documents to the address above.
- Fax – PLEASE DO NOT FAX. Use the Secure Portal to upload you documents.
- Drop-off – you will have the opportunity to drop off in our office during office hours or Put your information in an envelope and drop through mail-slot in our office door if we are not in the office.
- Email – as a last resort you may email us your documents however, we are not responsible for the security of your documents via email. Since you already have electronic copies, please use our secure portal.
Schedule your own appointment!
We have upgraded to an appointment software system. This will allow our existing clients to schedule their tax appointment from there phone. It is easy and you will get reminders on email and text (Just like your Dentist office uses).
All existing clients receive and email from us in January that contains a link to schedule their appointment based on how long we will need to spend with them.
Sign your return electronically via DocuSign!
To ensure less touch points throughout the process this year we will be handling all our document signature electronically through DocuSign. This feature will allow you to receive an electronic copy of your return prior to authorizing us to file your return. An email address will be required to sign your documents electronically. If you are married, an email address will be required for both taxpayers.